Skip to content

Why Buyer Journey Mapping is so important now

  • 1 min read

Did you know that only 3% of the market at any given time are ready to buy. The rest, 97% are at various stages of their buyer journey.

Watch this short video for an explanation of market composition and why this affects your marketing funnels and campaigns.

Now have a look at the shape of your funnel to see how this affects your conversion rate.

See also “Full funnel Marketing“.